Why Your Future Fox Cities?
Your Future, developed through the Fox Cities Chamber, is an online platform which streamlines connections, communication and collaboration among Students, Educators and Business Professionals in order to develop a thriving workforce. The website promotes career-based learning opportunities which provide a continuum of activities in and outside the classroom for Students to expand their self-awareness, bring relevance to education and enhance their academic and career plans.
To support connections through career-based learning experiences to develop a thriving future workforce.
- A streamlined process for connecting, communicating and collaborating with educators and students
- A platform to be in front of students and educators to tell the company/organization story
- An opportunity to be a part of building a better prepared workforce
- A connection from the classroom to the real world
- An understanding of the area business/organization environment – prominent sectors and the current and future labor market
- An opportunity to create an academic plan of study – Improve academically – Develop job skills relevant to future employment
- An improvement in student outcomes – academically, attendance, graduation and beyond
- A platform to learn about area businesses/organizations and the current and future labor market
- A streamlined process for connecting, communicating and collaborating with area businesses/organizations
Dedicated School Districts